Sunday, February 27, 2011

Polar Plunge Pics!

We came, we jumped, we got out!  It was amazingly fast,  yes the anticipation was worse than the doing.  Don't believe me, join me next year. :)  I am gonna do it again.  No doubt about it.  It was a lot of fun, it was for a great cause, and well it's awesome bragging rights.  Now as for my camera men, I had 3 on the job.  2 taking pics, one doing video.  Pic takers did their job, point and click.  Now my video man, apparently not so much.  Point and click.  Hmm, it did not shoot video.  I am so disappointed, I can not tell you.    The video was my only way to see it.  I just wanna cry.   Maybe next year.  Here are the pics as promised :) Hope you enjoy them.  I sure did.
Oh yeah this do this!

Splash!

Oh that's cold!

I think I'm frozen in place.

Me getting my duck.


Yes I was the last one out.  Must have enjoyed  the brisk swim ;)
 All in all not a bad dip, next year I will come better prepared. Thanks again to all my sponsors, I really enjoyed the experience and hope to have you sponsor me again.  

No comments: