Thursday, January 20, 2011

God, It's Me Again

Yes Dear Lord, I am asking you to listen to another prayer of mine.  Hear Me out please.  I had a good day today, I smiled at patients, I enjoyed a cute toddler running around the clinic squealing his enjoyment to be alive! I teased the couriers, took some ribbing from co-workers, and listened to patient complaints with ease. I am trying to be the best Cindy I can be, I'm trying not to waste this precious life you have graciously given me.  I enjoyed my husband when I got home, picked on him, and played hard to get when he tried to kiss me. (difficult I know!)  I hugged my babies when they got home off the bus, and helped them with their homework, encouraged my son to complete the task even though it was hard for him. ( I knew he could do it!)  I had to be the bad guy when my girl could not complete her scroll at 100%, I told her she couldn't color in the box. :(  She cried, I felt bad but I know being a good mother means not taking the easy route.  I offered to help her count to 40 so that next time she would get it right.  She refused, I let her.  (You can lead a horse to water....)  Lord my day is finished, I've hopefully represented you well.  You are in my heart now and forever, watch over the my family and the person reading this post.  Thank you for Blessing my day, watch over people who are going through difficult times, have Mercy on them.  Ease their pain.  In Your Mercy I Pray, Amen.  ~Love, Me.

No comments: