Monday, January 24, 2011

Theives!

I was craving all things chocolate yesterday, I told my hubby that No Bake cookies would be the ticket.  He agreed, then we both proceeded to forget about the request.  (Packer game was playing! Did I mention that the Packers are going to the Super Bowl?!)  He called me at work today to tell me to pick up butter so he could make the cookies for me when I got home.  I made supper.... no cookies.  I went to Kyuki Do class.... no cookies.  "Honey, why haven't you made the cookies yet?" I ask.  "I was busy.....(insert long list of useless excuses.), he responds.  Yes, I made the cookies myself.  Probably good thing too, they taste better when I do. :)lol.  I just like it when he cooks for me, it makes my heart smile!  I left the cookies in the dining room to cool, while I went into the kitchen to clean up.  When I returned this is what I found.
Finger Tasters!

Ok buddy, your cute, I suppose you can have a cookie :)

Yes, your cute too!


Get Your Pickers outta there, you were supposed to make the cookies!
Yes I let him eat cookies, next time he better make them though! Just kidding.  They taste better when I make them, I just love giving him a hard time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They're gettin' so darn big!

(kids not cookies)