Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Under Construction



Well, I am one month away from being 2 years smoke-free.  It has been anything but a picnic.  Do I regret it?  Most certainly not! I have decided that this blog is seriously outdated.  I will be reconstructing it to fit my new needs.  The battle is no longer about fighting nicotine fits, it will be about eating clean, exercising, and of course family and spiritual outlooks.  I will be introducing you to my new online inspirations, some you may already know, they are still wonderful and uplifting writers that I thoroughly enjoy.  In the mean time I am going to be posting about daily goals, to get me on track.  I have already started "dipping my big toe in the water", by doing the Mayo Clinic Diet.  I have also been testing recipes from The Gracious Pantry, of which I have yet to find one I do not like!  :-)  I have continued my Kyuki-Do, and will be earning my blue belt on Aug. 30, 2012.  I must admit that it has taken me a lot longer to get to, than I had envisioned.  I believed that I would have a black belt in 2 to 3 years.  It has been almost 2 years since I started and am only getting to the 6th belt now.  Guess I needed more growing than previously thought! LOL.
My exercise guru will be Fit Mama, I have been checking this girl out for a few weeks, and I absolutely love her!  She is a motivator, up lifter, and a no B.S. girl.  I can totally respect that.
So this is the beginning of my plan to get back on track.  The fun-loving, no pity, no depression, happy me!  So this site is under construction to reflect new purpose and direction.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: