Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Great Day

We slept in, all 5 of us!  A better beginning to a weekend could not have been accomplished. We made steak and eggs for breakfast.  Went ice fishing, it was warm we caught fish, but most we had to throw back, they were too small.  Came home dressed in our Kyuki Do uniforms and rang the Salvation Army  charity bell at a local grocery store.  I would highly recommend this,  it was fun and it was a good to teach the kids about donating and giving back to the community.  We then came home went sledding thanks to the 4 inches of snow we got last night!  Yippee, I love snow! :)  After that we went bowling, where my honey got a 134, not to shabby considering we haven't bowled in years.  No I wont tell you my score its not worth reporting. (smile)

No comments: