Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gratitude

I want to say thank you to my friends and family for supporting me, I wouldn't have made it this long without you.  Thank you from the deepest part of my heart!  Thank you God for walking with me and carrying  me when it was really tough.  Thank you for the following things:
  • my family and friends
  • 3 months smoke free encouragement
  • getting my children on the bus for me
  • my house
  • my van
  • being happy, healthy and safe
  • our jobs
  • time spent with loved ones (for the time I had and still have)
I thank you for all of this and not necessarily in this order.   Today it has come to my attention that gratitude is a powerful thing.  In order to be successful in anything, you must be grateful for what you have before you can get anything else.  I already feel like a blessed woman.  I have a family I love, and enjoy being with; what more could I need?  I want other things of course!  But in the end it is the love of family and God that will see me through.  Friends help too, oh I love you!

No comments: