Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deer Hunting, Mom style.

Well I think I'm all ready, I have my blaze orange, my ammo, stand is ready, I've printed out my topical maps, today I went and got my tags.   I am set!  This is my 2nd year attempting to get a deer. Last year didn't pan out so well, my motherly duties took over for the majority of the gun season.  Sick kids, what can I say.  This year I prepared... we got the dreaded flu shots.  This is the first year I have allowed my children to get the flu shot.  I am terrified that I made the wrong decision.  So far they are all healthy.... knock on wood.  I only got them the shot because it has Noro virus, H1N1, and one other bad flu bug immunity in it.  I figured this time it would be worth the try.  Healthy kids for deer hunting season, please Lord watch over my babies, keep them safe, healthy and happy.  Oh and Jesus, if its not too much to ask for, can I get my Buck on opening morning? :) In your mercy I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you lady and may the Good Lord answer your prayer so that you may be back in the warmth of your home by lunchtime. (hey, if your going to dream, dream big right!?!)

Best of luck to you again and have a safe hunt!