Saturday, November 13, 2010

Let It Snow!

I woke up this morning with a start, my first coherent thought was "Did it snow"?  I rolled over my hubby so I could see out the window, "Sweetie look it snowed!" I squealed with delight!  "Yes, I know." he sounded irritated but he still smiled at me.  Guess he was waiting for me to notice.   The kids also noticed when they got up, our youngest came running into the room squealing about the snow, proceeds to jump on our bed and points to the window to show her proof! She must take after me!  She is a perfect snow enthusiast, I couldn't have done better if I tried. :)  I sent my kids out to make a snowman, they didn't do half bad if you ask me.  And they used a doughnut for the mouth and Trix for eyes.  How creative, I used sticks and rocks.

Our First Snowman of The Year!


Nope I couldn't be happier than I was this morning.  Thank you God for such a great morning.  I enjoyed my family and the snow!


No comments: