Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let Your Heart Lead

My heart is making me do this, write this, become this.  Please bear with me.  It will be worth your time, your heart will be happier in doing so.  Mine is. 
"What ever does not destroy me, makes me stronger." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
"Nothing is impossible to a willing heart." ~John Heywood
"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship." ~Louisa May Alcott
"When the world says "Give Up", Hope whispers "Try It One More Time" ~Author Unknown
These quotes all have the same theme.  My favorite boot camp quote was "Keep on, Keepin' on!"  My Petty Officer would chant this to us as we were on the deck, doing push ups, jumping jacks or other forms of exercise well past our limits.  Or at least what we perceived to be our limits.  I graduated from boot camp to realize, that we can endure anything with the right motivation.  Sometimes you push yourself, sometimes someone has to put their boot up your ass, but none the less You are motivated!  In the end, if you want something, you will succeed, you will find a way and your heart will be happy!

No comments: