Saturday, September 11, 2010

And more Random InCoherent Thoughts.....

What a day! I got to be with my honey all day alone for the better part of it anyways. Its been over 3 weeks since I've been alone with him. Too long I think. We went sturgeon fishing, got 2 Catfish and seen 3 nice sturgeon jumps. That was it for the activity, better luck next time! We went and got the kids, then went to Maple Hill to watch Hubby and his family shot gun bowl. He got a Spare tonight Im pretty proud of him!
I feel bad about taking him outta there right away, cause I couldn't handle the smoking. It was pretty tough cause I could really associate that with having a good time. In my mind; I see it as so much sexier than it really is, I see Marilyn Monroe with her long cigerette laid back, smoothly talking some idle chit chat. Its just not that cool or smooth, but in my mind, it is. How to get over that image is beyond me.
Today was also tough because I spent the entire day outside, which is the only place I could smoke without any worries. So I kept wanting that smoke, reaching for it, breathing for it, at times I could almost taste it.  The nicotine addiction was pretty scary today, along with the habit of just smoking because it was a normal behavior for me for about 15 years.  That is was pretty ingrained into my daily routine.
But I made it through the day. One day at a time, and some days(apparently) one hour at a time. I will get through this, I just wish I had cookie dough kyuki-do classes to get to.
Ok time to tell you my love affair with cookie dough.
My other addiction is cookie dough especially cookie dough ice cream, (just ask the kids. they will tell you that I dont share)(ever). Anywho, my friend and I were watching the kids practice in class. She asked me why there were different uniforms, I honestly didn't notice but to appease her I looked and noticed the difference. Some kids had dragons on their backs and some kids had the word Kyuki-Do. OF course I pronounced it wrong,(I always do). I started laughing and told her that I could definately join a group that was honoring cookie dough no matter how they spell it!(I will follow the rules of Cookie Dough and never misuse them!) Sorry maybe thats funny if you knew the rules of Kyuki-Do. Im hoping that I now have warped your mind enough, that when you see the word Kyuki-Do all you can pronounce is COOKIE DOUGH!  And if you see it my way then perhaps Im not so crazy after all, welcome to my warped little world, where words say what you want them to and not what was intended to be read. (Or was it?)
hehehe.....

No comments: