Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Keeping Busy and Being Outsmarted.

Today was beautiful, the sun was shining, there was a warm breeze, it was a nice day to get things done.  I opened up the house and refinished my floors in the dining and living areas.  All of this made possible by a younger sister who cared enough to help me get it done! Thank you Candy. The kids were not so enthused when they found out the only way into the house was through the basement though. Personally I found it amusing. We had Kyuki Do classes tonight and studied our Kibon moves with my oldest daughter being the ranking leader of our group. A moment of pride for me. I was called on tonight by the instructor to count to ten in Korean. I only made it to eight!  The instructor had to lead me the rest of the way. So to keep this from happening again I had my oldest teach me the numbers on the way home only to find out that my 6 year old son had picked it up better than me! Moment of motherly pride for the night number 2. (I have to admit it's frustrating to have kids that are smarter than you.) At least I'm still wiser! (for now).
Here's the numbers for the people dying to learn Korean.
1. Hanna 2. Tool 3. Set 4. Net 5. Yosset 6. Tosset 7. Illgolp  8. Yadool 9. Ah Hope 10. Yole

No comments: