Friday, October 1, 2010

Things that drive me nuts!

OK. Yes, I am touchy. I am usually a touchy person anyway. Be careful with me I often take things wrong and then run with the story.  Being 3 weeks quit. I am touchier, sometimes I can look back and laugh, sometimes not.  Any way I got yelled at by an R.N. today because I took trash out of a surgery room when the case was called.  What the hell?  I am a housekeeper, what was I supposed to do with it? Yes that's right, I was supposed to leave it where it was.  It took her a half an hour to figure out that she was a nut job and come back and apologized.  I could only glare and say all was forgiven.  (My guess was that she didn't believe me.)  I'm over it now of course, but I need to calm down. What a stupid thing to get upset about. (Maybe she just quit smoking too?) I know better. Why can't I just simmer a little? When is my life going to be normal again?  As I type this I wonder if I'm going to get miraculous answers.... Ah no.
Instead I'll give you a poem from McGuffey's Primer.
Work while you work,
Play while you play;
One thing each time,
That is the way.
All that you do,
Do with your might;
Things done by halves
Are not done right.

No comments: