Tuesday, October 26, 2010

AHHHH!

Wow, I have made it 8 weeks smoke free!  I didn't know if I could make it this far.  It has been a family effort.  I must admit that I am no peach to live with.  I have been emotional, moody, and at times downright mean.  I asked my hubby the other night if I should go back to smoking so he could like me again.  Amazingly he said "No, we made it this far, let's keep going".  What a man!  He's a real John Wayne, he's tough and he don't take no crap.  Well actually he just lets it go in one ear and out the other.  I have been practicing for my yellow stripe in Kyuki Do, the test is Friday.  My older boy will be testing with me.  My two youngest earned their yellow (permanent marker) stripe  on Wed. of last week.  They were so proud, it brought tears to my eyes.  If I pass I will have to change the top pic to show off all of our new belts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so good woman! Keep up the good work and good luck on your test. I'm sure you'll do awesome!

Cindy said...

Thanks Kari! :)

Unknown said...

Great picture on your header, I'll be looking for those new belts. Keep up the good work with the smoking, impressive.

Cindy said...

Thanks Mark! Glad to find you here. :)