Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Falling Apart


"I thought," said Piglet earnestly, "that if Eeyore stood at the bottom of the tree, and if Pooh stood on Eeyore's back, and if I stood on Pooh's shoulders -"


"And if Eeyore's back snapped suddenly, then we could all laugh. Ha Ha! Amusing in a quiet way," said Eeyore, "but not really helpful."

"Well," said Piglet meekly, "I thought -"

"Would it break your back, Eeyore?" asked Pooh, very much surprised.

"That's what would be so interesting, Pooh. Not being quite sure till afterwards."
 
Yes I have this negative attitude going on at this juncture in my life, and now I am physically falling apart.  So Eeyore is someone I can relate to.  At least hes cute and people still love him!  I have been having pain all down the right side of my body for the past couple of weeks and it has been increasing in severity.  Last night being the worst its been.  It scared me.  My arm went numb and I had a shooting pain by my ear and down my neck.  I did what any respectable person would do... I called my mommy!  Like a good mother she ran down here to bring me to the hospital.  But by the time she got here, my pain decreased leaving me confused, crying and laughing like an  idiot.  So she left giving my children orders to "take care of mom".  Today I went to see a chiropractor who thinks I have a pinched nerve but we are waiting on x-rays to prove it.  She hooked me up to some electrical device that is supposed to stimulate the muscles in my back and neck.  It was supposed to be soothing.  Notice the word "supposed".  Yea not so much.  I will use the words painful and unexpected.  Well tonight I am "supposed" to ice it after Kyuki Do.  We will see. "Hopefully" this will be over soon.  Well at least I can laugh about it now! Later tonight...not so sure.

No comments: