Friday, October 8, 2010

A Good Day

Today was relatively pain free, I am happy to report!  I only had a dull ache in my right shoulder by the time I got to my chiropractor.  She has decided to tell me that I am suffering from Degeneration...does that mean I'm getting old?  I think so, I think that its the nice way of saying in a few years you will be headed to the nursing home.  Here's your walker, on Sunday's your family will visit and watch the Packer game with you. Enjoy!  No I am kidding(about the nursing home part anyway)!  The prescription includes back and neck crackings (my terms), electro stimulus (their terms. I call it electrocution), and posture lessons.  Posture lessons?  Apparently my mom didn't teach me to pull my shoulder's back and stick out my tits like a good girl!  (Sorry Mom Just Kidding! :)....(Love you)....  :)
Anyways  I brought my oldest daughter to these crackin's and electrocutions, no posture lessons today. Phew! She laughed her fool head almost the entire time.  Apparently my pain was her happiness!  Honestly, I couldn't be prouder and I'm not kidding.  Because I laugh when other people hurt to, not the serious hurts, just the ouch, dammit that hurts kinda hurts. (Did u follow that?) I guess she takes after me after all. :)  When we got done torturing me for my benefit, we went out to eat at Perkins.  I never seen her so giddy, we ordered, ate our food, then dessert came.  For her French Silk pie, for me Reese's Peanut Butter Silk pie.  She oohed and ahhed like a .....  Well lets just say she enjoyed it!  This was a good night because we spent time alone, no Dad, no brothers and sister.  She got to enjoy me for me and I got to see my girl as her friends see her.  It was wonderful, she's gonna be a fine young woman someday. :)  I guess she already is.
We left there and went to see a woman pretest for black belt in Kyuki Do.  It was an eye opener, to say the least!  Its one thing to have someone tell you what your signing up for and quite another to see it in real life.  Wow and double Wow!  Honestly I am concerned that my body wont be able to go that far.  Which is too bad because my heart wants too.  Its scary stuff, I watched these girls and guy throwing each other around like their opponents were rag dolls! My daughter being the go getter personality was excited and is looking forward to throwing me around.  All I said was "Good luck Honey!"  (I've got a few pounds on twiggy, Im not worried!)  The testers did well and my daughter and I finally know what we are up against.  At least we have each other.  It was truely a good day and I can only Thank God for blessing me with this perfect day.
Thank you Lord Jesus, for this blessed day and may my readers also get to enjoy a day like this soon.  In your mercy I pray, Amen.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

hey yea justa few pounds on twiggy... i wouldnt worry ...unless she staysin it for years and gets a black belt, then u may not wanna tick her off, lol thatd b funny to see tho... thats alright and time u wanna GO! i can take ya... lol ....
... you know who it is ;)

Cindy said...

u wish buddy, everytime we wrestle you always end up on your back screamin for mommy! lol ;0