Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who's the naughty puppy?

My puppy is the naughty puppy!  Lil bitch (yes the word is correct, she is female), ran away last night.  I was certain that she was dead!  All night I dreamt that she was shot, ran over by a car, truck, mini van, semi, etc. etc. etc... OK maybe I over reacted but just a little! (A little much that is.)  When I opened the door this morning she was shivering either from the cold or frighted that I would be angry at her, I'm not sure.  OK it was the cold, my dog is climate controlled.  Spoiled just a little itty bit. Just like everyone else in my family I love to hate them and hate to love them.  (I hope I'm not the only one in the world that feels that way about my loved ones!) 
Well anyways we had her all trained with the invisible fence, she was really good.  Then we left the collar off for the summer.  Big mistake, now she knows when the collar is off she can go.  So we put the collar on, and left the fence off.  Yep, she knows when that trick is pulled now too.  So when we decided to put her back in the collar and the fence on, we find that somewhere in the fence that surrounds 3 acres for our spoiled bitch,  is broken.  The docking station tells us so.  So our spoiled bitch (sorry if your offended by the word, but it is appropriate on so many different levels) knows this and runs. It does us no good to put the collar on.  My husband told me to tie her up because she was running down to Grandmas and Grandpas every day.  Grandma being the caring sort would put her in the car, bring her home, and put her in the porch for me to find when I got home from work.  Id open the door to find a happy but naughty puppy.  I thought she would be good and stay home while the kids and I went to Kyuki Do.  I was wrong of course. She was gone, I called for her, looked for her, called Grandma and Grandpa to see if she was visiting them.  Nope, they went out to see if she was on the deck though!  When it was time for bed, I usually pet her and tell her to watch the house while I lock the door.  I locked the door and she wasn't in my house. It broke my heart. So like I said I had nightmares all night because somebody was a naughty puppy!

 My lil' Bitch all tied up!


Day One

This is her on the first day we got her!  I took this pic to convince my hubby that we needed her! Of course he couldn't resist a blue eyed brunette!  So long story short.  My puppy is tied up, she is safe for now.  I need to put in some new wire this weekend.  I couldn't bare losing her.

No comments: