Sunday, October 10, 2010

All things considered

Quick recap. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks quit smoking. Yea for me, kudos to my family, friends, and co-workers for putting up with me. (thank you).  Dog is fenced in again. It only cost a $100 to put in a new invisible fence line.  (My puppy is pouting and so are Grandma and Grandpa!)  2nd opinion on my shoulder says that I am suffering from Bursitis.

Illustration showing bursitis of the shoulder
Bursitis is a painful inflammation of a bursa, such as in your shoulder joint, typically caused by overuse, injury or aging.

Soooo..... we are back to the "ageing" word again, also known as "degeneration".... I think I'll just cry!  It must be that I'm only happy doing hard work.  If I don't work my ass off at work I'm just not happy.  If its not heavy lifting and running around like a chicken with my head cut off, why even call it work?  (well honey, I'm off to Leisure!  See you tonight! Kiss Kiss)  See my point?  It has to be work. Work is work. Plain and simple.  Now why am I a hurting unit?  All I do is work, no big deal right?
Oh well what does the doc want, I'm not quitting working hard.  I cant help my age, I guess the only thing left is to do the Posture lessons!  Oh yea, I'm supposed to tie my arms down at night, so I don't sleep on them.  Where do these people go to school?  Tie my arms down?  (OK, Mr Burglar, give me a minute to untie myself, oh and by the way could you hand me my bat so I can beat you?)
I'm just saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you! lol!

I would say the same things. Tying your arms down at night? Well that's just silly!

Cindy said...

Isn't it though? Love ya too!