Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On the same page.

I was checking out my favorite blog idontwearpinkcamotothewoods today and what do I see? A posting for a network full of cool outdoor stuff  partially created by another blog outdooress that I enjoy!  Its full of helpful hints, equipment reviews, and my personal favorite freebies.  They are even giving away shiny new Shimano reel, my personal favorite to use to catch fish. http://imnotcertainthatimnotcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-that-got-away.html
Sorry I couldn't resist reminding you that I do catch huge fish when I'm not kicking butt in martial arts!

So without further adieu I will give you the link to this great site that you must check out!
Just Click on the pic!
Enjoy and don't forget who ya got the great tip from!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thank you very much for sayin' my blogs your favorite! That rocks!

The Outdoor Blogger Network is going to be a great resource for those who loves to both read and write about the outdoors. I encourage everyone to go check it out. Never know what you might find to enjoy!