Friday, October 29, 2010

New Belts!

As you can see, we were tested and we succeeded!  I made 1 itty bitty mistake that  was overlooked by the board, and my boy did perfect!  IT was awesome, I really enjoyed my self tonight, and I believe my family did too.  All my kids were allowed to bow in with me tonight before the test, it seemed that everyone enjoyed seeing the youngest two on the mat.  It was a rewarding experience.  My husband, mom and family friend were all there tonight to support the two of us who tested.  It was great. A memorable experience for all. Here are some of the pics from tonight.  Sorry they are butt shots, our picture taker was behind us!




 I hope you enjoyed these pics I know that I did! And finally here we are receiving belts! :)


So here we are a family in Kyuki Do taking it one belt at a time!  Yellow belt here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all! That's awesome and I am so proud of you!