Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Change is Good!

I know not every one likes change. I don't always like change myself, but sometimes I do.  Like my blog, it has to change,or I would get bored with it and then what would my Loyal followers read?  To my faithful followers I would like to inspire you to get a pic of yourself.  You all have beautiful faces or handsome as the case might be. (yes Tyler u are cute!)  No its not for the 192 people who looked at my post this week. Its for me, so I can see who I am writing to.  A little reminder if you will.  It does not have to be your face, it could be something I associate with you.(Angie honestly for you it would have to be a penguin!) :)  OK enough changing you, back to the all important Me, Me and yes more Me!  (Just kidding) (No I'm not!)
I told you I'd get back to you on the supervisor thing. No she does not hold a grudge, in fact she was most helpful today.  Yesterday I interviewed for a different position for my company and today I found out that I got it!  When I told my supervisor she was great, she congratulated me and gave me a high five.  I think we are good.  Well either that or she's counting the days til I'm gone. (lol) 

No comments: